Welcome to STaRT-2013
India’s biggest Benchmarking Platform for students of Class V to XII of all streams.
Since, time immemorial Competition is the basis of success and survival. From the Darwinian "Survival of the Fittest" to extreme world of Olympics where "Faster, Higher and Stronger" rules the world to the hallowed domain of IIT-JEE and AIPMT, competition encourages excellence in performance and is the key to all success and glory
To give you an early feel of this competition, which you are ultimately going to face in your career and life, Resonance has come-up with STaRT-2013. STaRT-2013 is an effort by Resonance to provide a National-level Benchmarking Platform for all those students who have confidence, perseverance & attitude to conquer all odds & emerge as a champion.
With Nationwide spread across All Classes, All Boards and All Streams, It is indeed India’s National Talent-O-Meter!!
1. What is STaRT : 2013 ?
STaRT stands for:
STaRT-2013 ( Scholarship & Talent Reward Test) is an aptitude cum bench-marking test to be conducted by Resonance to reach out, spot, reward & nurture talented students across the country and support them in fulfilling their career aspirations.
For a sincere & aspiring student, STaRT would provide a platform to showcase his/her talent to the nation which will boost his/her confidence to perform well in competitive examinations ahead & make a bright career.
STaRT-2013 would mean the following to a student:
1. A Knowledge Test
2. An Aptitude Test
3. A Benchmarking Test
4. A Talent Search Test
5. A Talent Recognition Test
6. A Test to win lot of rewards.
7. A Test to win huge Scholarship
8. A Test to select a Career Path.
9. A Test to foster Competitive spirit amongst the students.
10. A Test to open vistas for career counseling & mentoring.
2. Who Can participate in STaRT : 2013 ?
- 1. Class V
- 2. Class VI
- 3. Class VII
- 4. Class VIII
- 5. Class IX
- 6. Class X
- 7. Class-XI (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- 8. Class-XII (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- 9. Class-XI+XII (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
In Open Stream, Even the students of Science Stream (Class XI & XII) shall be allowed to compete. However, students from other streams shall NOT be allowed to compete in Science Stream.
3. How a student benefits from STaRT : 2013 ?
Benefits to the students
1. Participation in a large level competition organized by a trusted Brand Name in Test Preparation.
2. Test & assessment of Proficiency at national level.
3. Bench-marking of individual performance at the levels of District, State and National Level.
4. Rewards & Recognition to performance & excellence at national level.
5. Scholarship to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies.
Benefits to the Schools
1. Enhancement of competitive spirit, readiness and sincerity amongst students.
2. Connecting school students to an authentic, scientific and rewarding National level competition for their class.
3. Opportunity to benchmark school with current student quality level of other schools.
4. Rewards & recognition to school/principal based on students’ performance & number of participation.
5. Relationship with Resonance for avenues of knowledge exchange in the interest of school students.
4. STaRT : 2013 Registration Fee ?
Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Rupees Only)
5. Mode of Cundructing STaRT : 2013 ?
- Stage-I Test: OFFLINE (At School/Resonance Test Centre)
ONLINE (At www.resostart.in)
- Stage-II Test: OFFLINE (Resonance Test Centre only)
Rewards and Scholarship For Students
How to Participate
Download Sample Papers for STaRT 2013
Need For More Information Please Contact our Study Center :
2nd floor, Galaxy Bazaar C-Block,
Near Himalya Mall, Off Drive-in road,
Opp Sunrise Park society, Ahmedabad -380051
Phone: 079-31922222/3, 09377968673